SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
Staff Selection Commission காலியாக உள்ள Multi Tasking staff and Havaldhar ஆகிய பணியிடங்களை நிரப்பிடுவதற்கான அறிவிப்பு (SSC MTS Recruitment 2022) வெளியிடப்பட்டுள்ளது.
மொத்தம் 7600 பணியிடங்கள் உள்ள நிலையில் இப்பணிகளுக்கு தகுதியும், விருப்பமும் உள்ளவர்கள் கீழ்காணும் முறையில் விண்ணப்பித்து பயனடையலாம்.
|நிறுவனத்தின் பெயர்||Staff Selection Commission|
|பணியின் பிரிவு||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Regular Basis|
|மொத்த பணியிடங்கள்||7600 பணியிடங்கள்|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
மொத்த பணியிடங்கள் – SSC MTS Recruitment 2022:
கல்வித் தகுதி – SSC MTS Recruitment 2022:
The candidates must have passed Matriculation (10th) Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board
ஊதியம் – SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
1. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission
2. Havaldar – Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission
வயது வரம்பு SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
The candidates must have passed Matriculation (10th) Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
– 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
– 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SSC official Notification 2022 for more reference
விண்ணப்பக் கட்டணம் SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
– Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
– Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Exservicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
– Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
– Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 02.05.2022 (23.00 hours). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through Challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 04.05.2022 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 03.05.2022 (23.00 hours).
விண்ணப்பிக்கும் முறை – SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
Staff Selection Commission சார்பில் தேர்வு செய்யப்பட உள்ள இப்பணியிடத்திற்குத் தகுதியும், விருப்பமும் உள்ளவர்கள் https://ssc.nic.in/ என்ற இணையதளம் மூலம் விண்ணப்பத்தை பூர்த்தி செய்து, 22/03/2022 முதல் 30/04/2022 குள் விண்ணப்பத்தை சமர்ப்பிக்க வேண்டும்.
BARC NRB may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1.||Stage :1 – Preliminary Test|
|2.||Stage : 2- Advanced Test & Stage : 3- Skill Test|
விண்ணப்பிக்க வேண்டிய கடைசி நாள்
|SSC MTS Recruitment 2022|
|Online Application link||Click here|
|அறிவிப்பு ஆணை||Click here|
|Career Details||Click here|
- BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES MUST TO GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THE NOTICE OF EXAMINATION VERY CAREFULLY. THE NOTICE OF EXAMINATION IS PRINTED BOTH IN ENGLISH AND HINDI. IN CASE OF ANY DISPUTE, THE ENGLISH VERSION WILL PREVAIL.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATIONS MUCH BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE AND NOT TO WAIT TILL THE LAST DATE TO AVOID THE POSSIBILITY OF DISCONNECTION/ INABILITY OR FAILURE TO LOGIN TO THE SSC WEBSITE ON ACCOUNT OF HEAVY LOAD ON THE WEBSITE DURING THE CLOSING DAYS.
- The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates must to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of Document Verification. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated and/ or the candidate is found ineligible, the candidature will be cancelled and the decision of the Commission in this regard shall be final.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ ESM/ PwD must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
- Candidates with benchmark physical disability will be considered as Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and entitled to age-relaxation/ reservation for Persons with Disabilities.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidates should take printout of the application form for their own records. Normally, printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission.
- Fee payable: ₹ 100/- (Rupees one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), ESM eligible for reservation and Persons with disability (PwD) are exempted from payment of fee.
- Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for the Examination during normal period for submission of online applications, which does not include the period of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’. Therefore, the candidates must exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms. In case, more than one application of a candidate with different registration numbers is detected, all the applications will be rejected by the Commission and his candidature for the examination will be cancelled. If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his candidature will be cancelled and he will be debarred from the examinations of the Commission as per rules.
- After the closing date for receipt of online applications, the Commission will provide a period of 5 days to enable candidates to correct/ modify online application parameters, wherein candidates will be allowed to re-submit applications after making requisite corrections/ changes in the one-time registration/ online application data as per their requirement. This facility can be availed by online payment of stipulated correction charges as per details given at Para-12 of the Notice of Examination. Latest modified application will be treated as the valid one and the previous application(s) submitted by such candidates for the examination will be cancelled.
- Before submission of the corrected/ final online application, as the case may be, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the corrected/ final online application form OR expiry of the period of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’, no change/correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained by the Commission.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of Document Verification or as and when it comes into the notice of the Commission.
- Applications with miniature/ blurred/ illegible Photograph/ Signature will be rejected.
- Candidates must fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Commission through e-mail/ SMS.
- The candidates must carry two passport size recent colour photographs and one original Photo ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card/ printout of E-Aadhaar, Voter ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Identity Card issued by University/ College/ School, Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU), ESM Discharge Book issued by MoD, or any photo bearing ID card issued by Central/ State Government to the Examination Venue, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the same.