NIPER Hyderabad Recruitment 2022
Join Our Job Alerts Groups
இணையுங்கள் எங்களின் கல்வி மற்றும் வேலைவாய்ப்பு தகவல்கள் குழுவில்
|WhatsApp Group||Click here|
|Telegram Channel||Click here|
|TNPSC free test||Click here|
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research காலியாக உள்ள Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-I, Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-II, Administrative Officer, Technical Assistant (Computer Section), Accountant, Receptionist cum Telephone Operator, Storekeeper, Junior Hindi Translator, Assistant Grade-I, Assistant Grade-II, Junior Technical Assistant ஆகிய பணியிடங்களை நிரப்பிடுவதற்கான அறிவிப்பு (NIPER Hyderabad Recruitment 2022) வெளியிடப்பட்டுள்ளது.
மொத்தம் 20 பணியிடங்கள் உள்ள நிலையில் இப்பணிகளுக்கு தகுதியும், விருப்பமும் உள்ளவர்கள் கீழ்காணும் முறையில் விண்ணப்பித்து பயனடையலாம்.
மொத்த பணியிடங்கள் – NIPER Hyderabad Recruitment 2022
Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-I – 03 பணியிடங்கள்
Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-II – 02 பணியிடங்கள்
Administrative Officer – 01 பணியிடங்கள்
Technical Assistant (Computer Section) – 01 பணியிடங்கள்
Accountant – 02 பணியிடங்கள்
Receptionist cum Telephone Operator – 01 பணியிடங்கள்
Storekeeper – 01 பணியிடங்கள்
Junior Hindi Translator – 01 பணியிடங்கள்
Assistant Grade-I – 01 பணியிடங்கள்
Assistant Grade-II – 03 பணியிடங்கள்
Junior Technical Assistant – 04 பணியிடங்கள்
Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-I
Essential Qualification: M.Sc./M.Pharm/M.V.Sc from a recognised University/Institute.
Experience: 4 (Four) years of experience of research/teaching in Central State Govt. Organisations/ University or Research Institute or Central/ State autonomous or other recognized Institute of repute
Desirable Qualification: Ph.D. in relevant field with 2 (two) years of post-qualification experience.
Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-II
Essential Qualification: M.Sc./M.Pharm/M.V.Sc from recognized University/Institute.
Experience: 2 (Two) years of experience of research/teaching in Central State Govt. Organizations/ University or Research Institution or Central/ State autonomous or other recognized Institute of repute.
Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized Institute/ University.
Experience: 5 (five) years of Experience as Assistant Section Officer(ASO) or equivalent in level 7 in any Central/ State Govt. or University/PSU or other Central/ State autonomous. Proficiency in noting and drafting.
Desirable Qualification: Proficiency in Computer operation.
Technical Assistant (Computer Section)
Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences from a recognised University/ Institute.
Experience: 3 (Three) years of experience in data management and website management.
Desirable Qualification: Master’s degree in Computer Science. Experience in computers and database/word processing software like MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Power Point).
Essential Qualification: B. Com from a recognised University/ Institute. Experience: 3 (Three) years of experience in any central /State Govt. or University /PSU and other central /State Autonomous other recognised institute of repute.
Desirable Qualification: M. Com / MBA in Finance.
Receptionist cum Telephone Operator
Essential Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
Experience: 3 (Three) years of experience in relevant field in Central/State Govt. Organizations/PSUs/University/Research Institutions or Central/ State autonomous bodies /other recognized institutes of repute. The candidate should have good communication skills.
Desirable: Proficiency in computer operation.
Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in science/Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
Experience: 3 (Three) years of experience in maintaining stores in Central/State Govt. Organizations/ PSUs/University/Research Institutions or Central/ State Autonomous Bodies/other recognised Institutes of repute. Desirable: Proficiency in computer operation.
Junior Hindi Translator
Essential Qualification: Master’s Degree of a recognized university in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a main subject at the degree level. OR Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as medium of Examination with English as a compulsory subject at degree level. OR Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subject either of the two as medium of Examination and other as main subject plus recognized diploma Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice Versa or two years’ experience of Translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central Government Office. Including Government of India undertaking. Desirable Qualification: Proficiency in Computer operation.
Essential Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
Experience: 2 (Two) years of experience in Establishment/Administrative in Central/State Govt. Organizations/ PSUs/University/Research Institutions or Central/ State Autonomous Bodies/other recognized Institutes of repute.
Desirable: Conversant with Central government rules and experience in computer and data entry operations. Knowledge of usage of computers.
Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised University/Institute.
Desirable: Experience of noting and drafting in Central/State Govt organizations/PSUs/University/Research Institutions or Central/ State Autonomous Bodies/other recognised institutes of repute
Junior Technical Assistant
Essential Qualification: Senior Secondary (10+2) with Science Subject. Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of computer
ஊதியம் – NIPER Hyderabad Recruitment 2022
Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-I – Pay Level(7thCPC) 9
Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-II – Pay Level(7thCPC) 8
Administrative Officer – Pay Level(7thCPC) 8
Technical Assistant (Computer Section) – Pay Level(7thCPC) 7
Accountant – Pay Level(7thCPC) 7
Receptionist cum Telephone Operator – Pay Level(7thCPC) 7
Storekeeper – Pay Level(7thCPC) 7
Junior Hindi Translator – Pay Level(7thCPC) 6
Assistant Grade-I – Pay Level(7thCPC) 6
Assistant Grade-II – Pay Level(7thCPC) 5
Junior Technical Assistant – Pay Level(7thCPC) 4
வயது வரம்பு – NIPER Hyderabad Recruitment 2022
Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-I – 40 years
Scientist/Technical Supervisor Grade-II – 35 years
Administrative Officer – 35 years
Technical Assistant (Computer Section) – 35 years
Accountant – 35 years
Receptionist cum Telephone Operator – 35 years
Storekeeper – 35 years
Junior Hindi Translator – 35 years
Assistant Grade-I – 35 years
Assistant Grade-II – 35 years
Junior Technical Assistant – 27 years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NIPER official Notification 2022 for more reference
EXAM FEES – Rs. 500
For Women & PwBd – ஆகியவர்களுக்கு தேர்வு கட்டணத்திலிருந்து விலக்கு அளிக்கப்படுகிறது
Payment Mode : Online
விண்ணப்பிக்கும் முறை – NIPER Hyderabad Recruitment 2022
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research சார்பில் தேர்வு செய்யப்பட உள்ள இப்பணியிடத்திற்குத் தகுதியும், விருப்பமும் உள்ளவர்கள் https://niperhyd.aptonline.in/NIPER/niperRegistration.do என்ற இணையதளம் மூலம் விண்ணப்பத்தை பூர்த்தி செய்து, 03/02/2022 முதல் 02/03/2022 குள் விண்ணப்பத்தை சமர்ப்பிக்க வேண்டும்.
How to apply for NIPER Recruitment 2022:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the NIPER website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. http://www.niperhyd.ac.in/ from 03.02.2022 to 02.03.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
விண்ணப்பிக்க வேண்டிய கடைசி நாள்
|NIPER Recruitment 2022|
|NIPER Application link||Click here|
|NIPER அறிவிப்பு ஆணை||Click here|
|NIPER Career Details||Click here|
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS, ESSENTIAL INFORMATION AND CLARIFICATIONS:
- Candidates of only Indian Nationality can apply for these posts.
- Only the online applications with required uploaded enclosures will be accepted. Applicants must produce original certificates and other documents at the time of selection
- Applicants are advised to ensure that before applying, they possess essential qualification and experience for the post. The Age, Experience and Qualification will be reckoned as on the opening date of online application. Mere fulfilment of minimum qualifications and experience does not entitle any candidate to receive call letter and the decision of the NIPER Hyderabad shall be final.
- Application once submitted cannot be altered/ resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/particulars entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data/details ready before you start filling up the Application Online
- Only the date of birth indicated in the SSC/Secondary School Leaving Certificate/Birth Certificate will be accepted. No subsequent request for change shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- The persons applying for more than one post must apply separately for each post (along with payment of prescribed fees for each post). Incomplete application in any respect will not be considered.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by applicants at any time, at the time of appointment, or during the tenure of service. In case, it is found that the Applicants have submitted fake documents, or the Applicants have undesirable clandestine antecedents/background and have suppressed the material information, his/her services shall be liable to be terminated.
- The character of a person for direct recruitment to the service must be such as to render him/her suitable in all respect for appointment to the service. Persons dismissed by the Union Government or by a State Government or by a Local Authority or a Government Corporation owned or controlled by the Central Government or State Government will be deemed to be ineligible for appointment.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection that may be detected at any stage even after the issuance of the appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the Applicants.
- The reservations/relaxations policy for SC/ST/OBC/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)/EWS applicants will be as per the existing Govt. of India policy. Applicants applying for the reserved posts should clearly state to which category they belong. No age relaxation will be applicable to SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates applying for Unreserved (UR) posts.
- Applicants seeking reservation under SC/ST category are required to submit certificate on the format prescribed by the Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training (Annexure-I).
- Applicants seeking reservation under OBC category are required to submit certificate on the format prescribed by the Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training (Annexure-II).
- Applicants applying for the post(s) reserved for OBC, should submit a self-attested copy of valid caste certificate specifically mentioning Creamy Layer-exclusion in the format prescribed by Govt. of India, issued by competent authority, vide Column 3 of GOI Dept. of Personnel and Training O.M. No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 8.9.1993 and modified vide DoPT’s O.M. No. 36033/3/2004-Estt.(Res) dated 9.3.2004, subsequently revised vide O.M. No.36033/3/2004-Estt.(Res) dated 14.10.2008. The Caste Certificate must be in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India vide OM No.36036/2/2013- Estt (Res.) dated 30/05/2014.
- EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of GOI and outcome of any litigation. The appointment will be provisional and subject to the Income and Asset certificate being verified through proper channel and if the verification reveals that the claim to belong to EWS is fake/false, the services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provision of the Indian Penal Code for production of fake/false
certificate. The Income and Asset Certificate (Annexure-III) issued by any one of the authorities mentioned in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-III shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS
- The person with Degree of Disability of 40% and above are eligible for applying for the PwBD. Proof to this effect, must be enclosed with the application as per Annexure – IV-I, IV-II, IV-III (which ever applicable) without which the application will be treated as ‘General(unreserved)’.