TNPSC Group 4 Model Question papers 2022
TNPSC Group 4 Model Question papers 2022: Hi, Welcome to TN Study Corner. In this section we are adding the TNPSC Group 4 Model Question papers 2022. You can download it and practice for the upcoming TNPSC Group 4 Examinations. We wish you great success
TNPSC Group 4 Model Question papers 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Board||TamilNadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Examination||TNPSC Group IV|
|Examination Pattern||General Tamil – 100 questions|
General knowledge – 100 Questions
|Maximum Marks||300 Marks|
|Duration of Examination||3 Hours|
|Date of Examination||24.07.2022|
As per the revised, TNPSC Exam Planner 2022 released TNPSC Group 4 Exam is to be held on 24th July 2022. The Tamil Nadu Public Services Commission (TNPSC) has released the detailed TNPSC Group 4 Notification for over 7301 vacancies. If you are interested in TNPSC Group 4 Vacancies, then you must go through the detailed information on TNPSC Group 4 notification, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, important dates for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022.
There are also different age concession for different posts, applicants should look at the age eligibility criteria before applying for the post. The candidates applying for the post should follow the below mentioned age criteria:
VAO Age limit:
- For the post of village administrative officer, the candidate should be at least 21 years of age and should be less than 30 years of age. However, for the reserved category candidates the applicants should be less than 40 years of age.
- For ex-service men, the maximum age for application is 53 if the applicant belongs to SC/ST/ MBCs, BCs or BSMs any of these categories.
- For candidate not belonging to any of the categories, the maximum age is 48 years.
Age Limit for Other Posts:
Age limit for the post of Junior Assistant, Junior Assistant (Security), Bill collector-Grade –I, Field surveyor, Draftsmen, Typist and Steno-Typist Grade –III follows as:
- For SC/ST and destitute widows of all castes, the minimum age is 18 years while the maximum age is 35 years.
- For the candidates belonging to most backward class/ de-notified communities, backward class and backward class (Muslim), the minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 32 years.
- For the candidates not belonging to SC/ST/ MBCs /DCs, BCs and BCMs, the minimum age is 18 years while the maximum age is 30 years.
- For the persons who are trained in ITI, in respect of post of field surveyor and draftsmen should be more than 18 years and should be less than 35 years of age.
There is different educational qualification requirements for VAO, typist, steno typist grade III, field officer, junior assistant and bill collector vacancies. Please find the details below:
- VAO post: The candidate should have passed SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses.
- Junior Assistant (security), junior assistant (Non-security), Bill collector, Grade-I field officer, Draftsmen: The candidate should have passed SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses.
- Typist: The candidate should have passed SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses and the candidate should also have passed Govt Technical examination in typewriting.
- Steno-Typist (Grade – III): The candidate should have passed SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses. The candidate should also have passed Govt technical examination both in type writing and shorthand.
- Field Officer: for the recruitment to the post of field officer, other things being equal, preference should be given to the candidates who are trained in survey in industrial training institutes.
Computer Qualification (Typist and Steno typist):
Candidates should have passed the certificate course in computer on office automation awarded by technical education department for the post of Typist and Steno typist to eligible for TNPSC Group 4.
Knowledge in Tamil
Applicants should also have a knowledge of Tamil on the date of notification.
TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online 2022
TNPSC Group 4 apply online 2022: TNPSC Group 4 application form 2022 submissions will start from March 30, 2022 to the April 28, 2022. It is advisable to apply online for TNPSC Group 4 exam before the last date to avoid the last minute rush. The following is the detailed process for filling the TNPSC Group 4 application form.
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2022
- Applicants should apply only through the online mode on the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in
- Registration is mandatory for applying to the exam, for one time registration, the candidates are required to pay a registration fee of Rs. 150 to confirm the registration. Once confirmed the registration is valid of a time period of 5 years. The applicants will be provided the registration ID and password which they should keep safely for future use.
- For applying for the registration, the candidate will also be required to upload the scanned copy of photograph, certificates and signature on the portal.
- After registering to the website or logging to the website for already registered candidates, the candidate are required to click on ‘apply online’ button and use the same user ID and password created above.
- Candidates are now required to select the name of the post of service to which they want to apply.
- Applicants are required to upload the photograph and signature as per the guidelines else the application would be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned on the application form such as name of the candidate, post for which the candidate has applied, educational qualification, category, date of birth, address, email ID, center if examination etc.
- Once filled the candidate will not be allowed to make changes in the application form. Candidates are required to check the details carefully before confirming.
- After submitting the application, the applicant can take a print out and save the application for any future reference.
- Applicants can also take a printout by providing their user ID and password. Applicants are not required to send the application form to the concerned department but keep it safely for any future reference.
Links for TNPSC Group 4 Model Question papers 2022
You can check the links for TNPSC Group 4 Model Question papers 2022.
|1. TNPSC Group 4 Model Test 1||Click here|
|2. TNPSC Group 4 Model Test 2||Click here|
The commission release the Admit Card from the official website a few days before the exam. Candidates have to carry their admit card to the exam centres, otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. The admit card/ hall ticket is released for those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form of TNPSC Group 4. The admit card of further exams is released for only those candidates who had qualified for the previous stage of the exam